Professional dog grooming appointments can be booked through THE GROOMING ROOM by calling 07709394182.
Open 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday with Sarah
CITY & GUILDS QUALIFIED STAFF
Having your dog professionally groomed on a regular basis is an essential part of his or her care. Regular grooming will promote well being, ensuring that your dog is comfortable and free from the irritation of dead coat, knots and debris.
When your dog visits us for a full clip he/she will receive the following treatments:
- Thorough grooming – removal of all dead coat and tangles
- Nail cutting – to keep the toenails neat and stop the risk of long nails catching or growing back into the pads.
- Ear cleaning – some breeds need to have hair plucked from the ear canal to prevent ear infections and canker. All dogs have their ears cleaned to remove excess wax and debris.
- Bathing – all dogs are bathed in hypoallergenic shampoo and conditioner
- Styling using clippers and scissors – whatever breed of dog you own we are fully trained to trim your dog to the perfect style! Feel free to speak to us about your dog’s individual needs and we will be happy to tailor a trim to suit.
The charge for a full clip is dependent on breed or coat type of your dog – please call us for a quote on 01367 243692
Additional services which we offer:
- Hand stripping – is a dying art that many dog groomers no longer offer, many dog owners are having to seek help from breeders or show exhibitors. We can help, if you own a breed that is traditionally hand stripped we will give you an individual pricing quote and check that your dog has a suitable coat.
- Doggy MOT’S – Book your dog in for a complete service! MOT’S are ideal if you do not want your dog’s coat to be cut shorter during the colder weather but you would still like your dog to have a clean and healthy shine! Or perhaps in-between full clips as a treat/spruce up.MOT’s ensure your dog stays clean, free of dead coat and knots, and includes nail trimming and ear cleaning.